Sleep better on a pure wool mattress topper. Imagine sinking onto a soft layer of pure wool every night, knowing that your body will sweat less and stay at the optimal temperature for sleep every night.
- Stay cool in summer and warm in winter! Wool will disperse your body heat before your mattress can reflect the heat back to your body.
- Only pure wool sourced from Namaqualand (and processed in Paarl) with no chemical additives is used to fill our products. There is no off-gassing of harmful chemical vapours used in manufacturing synthetic mattress toppers.
- The broad elastic straps on each corner will fit most mattress depths.
- Hand made to fit all mattress sizes (including extra length)
- Wool naturally resists dust mites so less chance of allergic reactions.
- 100% cotton and pure wool mean that our products are totally environmentally friendly.
Your topper may look smaller that your mattress when arriving – it will flatten a bit after use and reach its correct dimensions.
Cleaning your wool mattress topper
Our wool filled mattress toppers are not machine washable or dry cleanable. The best way to ensure your topper stays in pristine condition is to use a mattress protector over your topper below your fitted sheet.
To refresh your topper, give it a good shake and hang it in the sun every few months.
Your topper can be spot cleaned. Put the soiled section in the bath with a mild detergent and do not agitate the wool fibres. A great tip is to use a potato masher to push the topper up and down in the water. Rinse with clean water and dry flat in the sun.