Contact us on 076 886 0262 for more info on any of our products.
35% off everything on our website!*
We can empathise. Trying to sleep while your body is sweltering, with sweat running down you, and sneezing for no apparent reason… your bedding is to blame.
Imagine a duvet that keeps your body at the perfect temperature for longer, deeper sleep. No more overheating because of the “dutch oven” effect of down or plastic where you just get hotter and hotter, until you throw off the duvet.
Imagine a duvet that actually keeps you drier at night, reducing your sweating. Wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight in water while still keeping all of its natural properties before allowing sweat to dissipate into the air. Down and plastic do not absorb water so the 200ml of sweat (on average) your body produces per night stays in your duvet creating the perfect breeding ground for dust mites.
Imagine a duvet that can reduce allergies. Because natural fibres like wool and Alpaca allow moisture to evaporate, there is no dark, moist environment for dust mites to breed in. Dust mites cause 80% of allergies, and they proliferate in down and plastic duvets.
These are just some of the wonders of natural fibres… Fibres that have been used for centuries… Fibres that have stood the test of time.
If you’ve been looking for a bedding that will improve your sleep, you’re in the right place!
We’ve helped over 3,000 customers improve the quality of their sleep when they changed over to hand-made, pure Merino wool bedding products.
With over 600 5-star reviews on our independent review partner site and on Google, we let the reviews speak for themselves.
Shop for your favourite products, and use coupon code "Valentine" when checking out on our online store for 35% off.
* Alpaca duvets are excluded from the sitewide sale. They are on promotion at 50% off and not included in the sitewide sale.
SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Alpaca duvets are excluded from the 30% off sitewide sale. They are on promotion at 50% off. Your coupon code will not apply to these products.
- Lead time for delivery of our duvets is approximately 3 weeks from date of order. We do not keep much stock on hand and all products are handmade to order. Quality does take time. We promise, the wait is worth it.
- The discounts on these items cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount coupon or sale item available from Karoo Creations.
- If you have selected EFT payment and your payment has not reflected in our bank account within 48 hours of your order, we will send you a reminder email. If we still have not received payment after our reminder, the order will be cancelled.