All year pure wool duvet set
The ultimate in sleep luxury. This set of pure wool duvets is perfect for all your round use – use the lightweight for summer, the midweight for autumn and spring, or snap-fasten the two duvets together when you need a deluxe cozy and warm winter duvet.
Feel the difference with a wool filled duvet
After your first night’s sleep under our premium wool duvets, you will immediately feel the difference. Especially if you’ve slept under a plastic (polyester/down alternative) or feather/down duvet before!
Unlike plastic or down duvets, a Karoo Creations duvet will keep you at the perfect temperature while you sleep, no matter the temperature outside. If you’re a hot sleeper or suffer from night sweats, opting for a 100% natural wool duvet will allow your body to manage heat and moisture more effectively – reducing humidity and delivering a naturally healthy sleep by wicking away sweat, and reducing allergies.
Made with 100% pure wool that has been hand carded, and sandwiched between layers of high threadcount natural cotton covers, our innovative quilting design means that the filling of the duvet will never move into the corners, or poke out through the fabric.
Technical specifications for our pure wool all year duvet combo
- Filling weight: Lightweight 200gsm (equivalent to approximately 2-5 tog) and Mediumweight 500gsm (approximate tog of 6-9). When snapped together the duvets will provide a fill weight of approximately 800gsm (tog of between 13-17) when combined with the gsm of the cotton casing.
- Filling: 100% pure scoured and carbonised non-mulesed wool
- Outer Fabric: white high thread count downproof cotton
- Construction: 100% wool enveloped in white high thread count cotton outer with white cotton bias binding with strategically placed press studs to join the two duvets.
- Care Instruction: Our premium wool duvets are natural fibres, so shouldn’t need cleaning often (simply airing the product in the sun can do it the world of good). Do not tumble dry, and do not iron. Do not machine wash at home. Please refer to the care instructions contained in the box you receive your duvet in.
- Manufactured by a dedicated team of craftspeople in the Karoo, in the heart of South Africa’s sheep country.